This software is used to migrate Coppermine galleries to NextGen Gallery (NGG) on a Wordpress (WP) installation.
- Make copies of (1) your WP database (2) your WP installation
- Import 2 Coppermine's tables ("album" and "pictures") into your WP database. Makes sure these table don't overwrite any existing tables. You might use a tool like phpmyadmin.
- Make sure Coppermine's pictures are available on your server's file system. cm2ngg supposes that all Coppermine pictures are in one directory with no sub-directories!
- Download cm2ngg.tar.gz.
- Unpack it.
- Copy included cm2ngg.php somewhere on your web server.
- Edit cm2ngg.php and set the program constants as needed.
- Start cm2ngg.php through your web browser or php command line.
- Check your NGG through WP Admin -> Manage Gallery