Selling on Amazon has different advantages and disadvantages. In addition it is necessary to make decisions about different options - we would be happy to assist you!
- Over 240 million Amazon customers worldwide
- Many potential buyers are looking for products only on Amazon
- A fair bit of "Traffic" from the very first minute without having to pay for extra advertising
- You don´t need your own Shop Software
- By using the option „Shipping via Amazon" (FBA) you outsource your entire shipping logistics and benefit from low shipping cost
- Well established Amazon partner program for affiliates
- Amazon Sales Charge - depending on the product category between 7% and 20%
- With the option „Shipping via Amazon“ shipping costs have to be included in the sale price
- Several providers of the same product can result a price battle
- Possibly limited opportunities to directly influence the display of a product
- Amazon — a potential competitor
- Dependency of Amazon
- Do you want to ship on your own or would like outsource shipping via Amazon („Shipping via Amazon“ / FBA)?
- On which marketplaces or in which countries do you want to sell your products?
- Currently the following Amazon marketplaces exist: Germany/Austria, The UK, France, Italy, Spain, USA Canada Mexico, Brazil, India, China, Japan and Australia. However, not all marketplaces offer all product categories - for example, clothes cannot be sold in Italy or in Spain.
- Within the E.U. you can - as desired - deliver to all countries from a single warehouse or store your products separately in each country. Both have advantages and disadvantages.
- With an Amazon campaign you have the opportunity to differentiate your sales from the competitors.